Monday, September 26, 2011

So, I'm Just Going To Write

In God's world He inspires me.....
In the blog world there are many bloggers that inspire me.....
In the book world there are many books that inspire me.....
In the natural world there are many living things that inspire me.....
In the human world there are many humans that inspire me just by watching and studying.....

I could go on and on....

Where do you get your inspiration?

Here is a list of my inspiration, some of my favorites:








These bloggers really put their heart and soul out there.

I want to put my heart and soul out there too. I want to inspire someone. I want to touch someone's heart. I want to touch someone's soul. I want to let all my feelings and thoughts flow onto this computer screen to "TOUCH".

At this moment, constructing my first post for this blog, I am literally shaking.....They say fear makes us strong. Face your fears and you can accomplish anything. I am facing my fear. My fear of inspirational writing. My fear of spiritual meaning and misunderstanding.
I am going to punch this fear right in the face.....I am going to plow it over head-on.....

One book that I am reading, Bird by Bird, by Anne Lamott, has really improved my thought process on writing.

Her exact words, "JUST WRITE!!"

Who cares what it looks like, sounds like, or how it is put together. Writing can be fixed. It can be improved and recreated over and over.....

If you visit this blog, I hope you stick with me, because this new adventure that I am starting, I'm sure, will simply improve as I go on.

I would like to thank the bloggers that I listed for being such a huge inspiration for me. You all ROCK!!

Here we go.......

Hugs for Always,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! Angie, this is FABULOUS! I am so proud of you!! I know you'd been thinking about doing this for awhile, and now you've face your fear and are just DOING IT. Good for you! I hope you are proud of yourself as you should be.

    And oh my, you have listed me as an inspiration? I can't even get over that. That makes me feel wonderful and you know what? YOU are an inspiration too. I could feel your kind and loving spirit over the blog-o-sphere as soon ad we connected. I'm so proud to be a part of your list and to be your friend.

    I know you will LOVE writing this blog. It will fill your soul and spirit at the same time it fills ours!

    Congratulations!
    Michael Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michael Ann....You are truly my whole inspiration....I really love having you in my life even though we are are on opposite ends of country. You have no idea how you have touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete